Fill out the form below to get your FREE report
Your Privacy is protected.
Arrive as guests, leave as friends & Return as family...
A Great time with Friends or family in Nature
An adventure Outing for an unforgettable Adrenaline!
Deluxe Riverside cottages & high adventure.
Arrive As Guests, Leave as friends and, Return as family...
"Ambiance is praise worthy, Supportive staff, appetizing food, scrubbed Tents, Games, Everything is up to the mark. You feel that you are very close to nature. I am happy that i stayed there.
Food is very delicious both veg & Non veg.
See you soon.."
- Sandeep Arora (Software Architect)
"Awesome location and camps are also very good.. we don’t have pre booking for bungee and all slots were booked but somehow Incredible Outdoors manage to get our bungee booking done! So helpful!!."
- Nischal Mint (travel blogger, true travellers)
"We had a wonderful time. The trip was well organised and we all felt we were in good experienced hands. Highly recommend!."
- Gaurav (Photographer, Delhi)
Below 5 years – Complimentry
5- 12 Years – 35% of the package & No rafting.
12 years & above – Full Package cost (Though river guide, has the final say, whether the kid can do rafting or not, depending on physical reading of the children.
Note: The above trip can be customized, as per your requirement as well, if you are travelling in a Large group, also we offer special discounts for students, and corporate employees, while reserving a group trip with us, the Minimum group size to eligible for discount is 15 persons.
Disclaimer: Please be informed, that the above package, does not include any transportation, if you want to organize transport, you can get in touch with our expert, before booking your trip with us.
Q: what is the best time for rafting in Rishikesh?
A: Rafting is operational every year from Oct to June and remains closed for three months in a year, i.e., July, August, and September.
Q: what is the minimum age to participate in rafting?
A: The minimum age for rafting is 14 years.
Q: what is the total duration of rafting?
A: in Rishikesh, we run three different stretches on Ganga,
Marine drive to Nim beach (24 kms) – this stretch takes about 4 to 5 hours on the river including transport to the rafting starting point at the marine drive at the malakunti bridge.
Shivpuri to Nim Beach (16 kms) – It is one of the most famous stretches and takes about 3 hours on the riverincluding transportation from Rishikesh.
Brahmpuri to Nim Beach (9kms) – It is a recommended stretch for kids or for the ones who don’t want to take up more adventurous run’s i.e; marine drive & Shivpuri. Most of the time the raft floats merely to the ending point, with two grade one rapids in the stretch.
Q: what are the prices for rafting?
A: Below is the rate list for rafting in Rishikesh for 2018.
Marine drive – 1200 rs per person.
Shivpuri to Nim Beach – 700 rs per person.
Brahmpuri to Nim beach – 500 rs per person.
Q: what are other activities that can be arranged along with rafting and camping packages in Rishikesh?
A: Along with rafting you can enjoy Riverside camping with the bonfire and veg snacks, and best of adventure activities like rock climbing, bungee jumping, Waterfall Trek, Night trek, flying fox, rappelling, zip line, etc.
Q: What are the prices for Rafting and camping Packages in Rishikesh?
A: The prices for camping in Rishikesh begins at 1500 rupees per person for a safari tent. However, the cost for deluxe camping in Rishikesh with private washrooms is 2000 rs per person.
Q: What is the combined package for rafting & camping in Rishikesh?
A: The whole package for rafting and camping in Rishikesh starts from 1800 rupees upto 3000 rupees per person, depending upon the services, adventure activities and time of the year you choose.
Q: what is the low season for rafting & camping Packages in Rishikesh?
A: Low season for rafting & camping in Rishikesh is from oct to dec, and many discount offers can be availed during this time from incredible outdoors.
Q: what is the high season for rafting & camping Packages at Rishikesh?
A: March to June is the time for a high season at Rishikesh, Please plan your trip well in advance with Incredible outdoors to reserve your holiday.
* Do make sure you get back to the campsite before dark.
* Do go hiking accompanied by at least one person. Make your co-travellers informed.
* Do bring with your insect repellents.
* Do dress yourself in layers so that you may take off or take on to adjust with the temperature.
* Do carry with you sunscreen, good flashlight, additional batteries, extra plastic bags etc.
* Do carry a minimum of two quarts of water to keep yourself well hydrated throughout the camping trip.
* Do try to leave the least carbon footprints.
* Do pack out things like matches, toilet paper and cigarette butts before you leave the place.
* Do use a checklist so that you do not miss out on some essentials you will regret later.
* Don’t try to feed or harass the wildlife.
* Don’t leave back any uneaten food in natural areas.
* Don’t litter the campsite with trashes like cans, bottles, cigarette butts, plastic bags etc. Make sure you pack out all the trashes before leaving the place.
165 tapovan, Laxman Jhula Rishikesh
Call or whatsapp : 9760822352
Email : Incredibleoutdoors@gmail.com